Sunday, March 23, 2014

Let's Talk!

Hello everybody!
Moving from Ireland to Italy brought a bit of unbalance within the Goblins&Fairys.
I have taken time to reorganize my stuff and i have slowly restart to work at my orders.
I took advantage of this time to refresh a bit the Blogs and Twitter, now i'm so curious to know what do you think about them!!
Please let me know what you like and what you don't, so i'll be able to grow up! :)
New country, new ideas, new actions!
I have taken the decision to share with you my working in progress and i really hope that someone of you, from the other side of the PC, will comment my pictures sharing with me, and all of you, his opinion.
I love the idea of my stories, so i'll keep on write them  for my new products :)
What else?
Easter is coming and I'm working to some new products, I know that it's a bit late for made products for Easter, but I want anyway celebrate the event with something new!
Here some sketches



I know! The pictures is not the best one…but you can get my idea.
One wonderful Lady has bought my Troll in box for Valentine's Day and now she asked me some for every festivity, so…here we go!

Now let me see that you are out there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment